Sales Development Representative, San Francisco or Adelaide
Want to get a job in a tech startup but sick of people telling you that you are too inexperienced? Maybe you’ve got a ton of passion and energy and looking for a new challenge with lots of growth opportunity?
If you like selling and can build rapport with people in minutes on the phone then read on.
With more than 1,000 customers and growing, HappyCo is looking for our next outbound sales development rep. We are looking to bring on the top 1% of all humans to join this team.
The right candidate will:
- Learn our product and be ready to start contacting new prospects within days from start date.
- Master the identification of target prospects at target companies using Google, LinkedIn and a variety of tools.
- Become an expert at routinely extracting contacts and creating accurate and targeted lists of prospects
- Skillfully build interest and create opportunities with new prospects
- Schedule demos and log activities in Salesforce CRM.
- Efficiently and gracefully counter top of the funnel objections, prospecting, cold calling, online, as well as have excellent interpersonal & technical skills.
What you need to succeed in this role:
- Be a people person
- Ability to speak with CEOs, VP’s, Directors, ask smart questions and listen!
- Great phone, presentation skills, and strong interpersonal skills
- Experience selling technology and/or software
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Ability to work in fast paced, changing environment with minimal direction
- Willingness to learn and grow in a start-up environment
- Passion, hustle and energy
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing tech startup
- Awesome commission structure with no cap
- Ability to grow within the company
- San Francisco – This position offers placement in our beautiful office, located in a GYM. Yes, you can workout during the day and still get work done.
HappyCo is the leading software platform that helps replace paper-based inspection/audit/checklists with mobile technology. HappyCo has quickly gained adoption in the real estate industry and is going through a rapid growth phase as we accelerate that business and expand into other vertical markets.
How to apply:
If you send us your resume, we will delete it!
Instead, this is an opportunity to show us your personality. You can do whatever you feel is the best way to communicate to us why we need you but it must contain the following:
- Links to your LinkedIn profile and/or personal website.
- Examples of a situation when you had to be tenacious to get a sale.
- Why you think we should hire you.
- Come up with a script to get an interview with us.
Apply via email to [email protected]