Office Manager/Executive Assistant (San Francisco)
Looking to be part of an awesome team and support the day to day functions for the executive team?
Your typical day looks like this...
Performs administrative duties for executive management. Responsibilities may include screening calls; managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements; accounting functions such as accounts receivable and accounts payable processing, preparing monthly/quarterly/annual management financial data reports; human resource responsibilities to schedules interviews, conducts Internet research to locate potential job candidates, assist with new hire onboarding/training, regular payroll and bonus commission and maintains employee database records; and customer relations. Requires strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors. Sensitivity to confidential matters may be required.
- Provide professional administrative support to recruiters.
- Review applications and assessments for completeness.
- Prepare, maintain and manage interview schedules and correspondences.
- Compile and send new hire information to accepted applicants.
- Complete onboarding process for new employees and maintain employee database records.
- Coordinates and maintains records for staff office space, phones, company credit cards and office keys.
- Records minutes at various meetings and archives them accordingly.
- Process accounts payable invoices and prepare for final approval
- Prepare customer billing invoices for final approval, when approved send out
- Process A/R Payments received via sales team, mail, etc.
- Track life cycle of opportunity through commission payouts then review & Verify Commission Schedules
- Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
- Prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly financial reports
- Monthly reconciliation and entry of Corporate American Express
- Verify, submit, and reconcile expense reports
- Coordinates meetings and conference calls as needed or anticipated.
- Coordinates travel arrangements as needed
- Answer phones promptly and uses good judgment to prioritize the distribution of messages in a timely manner.
- Other departmental projects with supervisor approval.
- Creates and modifies various documents using Microsoft Office/Google Docs such as assistance with implementations.
- Prepares meeting materials and assists with the development of presentations for large sales pitches.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills required - reporting skills, administrative writing skills, Microsoft office skills, managing processes, analyzing information, professionalism, problem solving, accounting knowledge, verbal communication.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
- Must be able to maintain professionalism and a positive service attitude at all times.
- Must be able to work Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
HappyCo is the leading software platform that helps replace paper-based inspection/audit/checklists with mobile technology. HappyCo has quickly gained adoption in the real estate industry and is going through a rapid growth phase as we accelerate that business and expand into other vertical markets.
How to apply:
If you send us your resume, we will delete it!
Instead, this is an opportunity to show us your personality. You can do whatever you feel is the best way to communicate to us why we need you but it must contain the following:
- Links to your LinkedIn profile and/or personal website.
- Find the cheapest/most efficient flight from San Francisco to Adelaide round trip in the next 3 months.
- Your proudest achievement in a previous role and why
- Why you think we should hire you.
Apply via email to [email protected]