Customer Support Representative, Adelaide or San Francisco
HappyCo is the leading software platform that helps replace paper-based inspection/audit/checklists with mobile technology. We are looking for a Customer Support Representative in our San Francisco or Adelaide office to help on-board our customers and help their team be effective in utilizing our product range. Reporting directly to VP of Customers Success you will be a part of our talented and passionate team at the forefront of exciting new ventures in the Mobile/B2B/SaaS space.
In the Customer Success team we hire for Attitude and train for Skills.
What Attitude we look for:
- You get a kick out of growing businesses
- You are an avid networker and negotiator
- You are a master of coordinating people and tasks towards reaching a goal
- You enjoy engaging with everyone from business leaders to end users to understand their perspective and help them achieve their business goals
- You love technology, the Internet and have a knack for applying technologies to solve business problems
- Your brain gets excited about reaching a big, hairy, audacious goal and about the prospect of navigating the maze to get to it
- You are often brimming with ideas, part-leader and part-enterpreneur
What Skills you will learn:
- Awesome new tools startups use to manage the business and the customers
- Build and manage fun and, sometimes, scary projects
- Negotiate with stakeholders in every sized company
- Taught the ins and outs of our products
- Learn and get to practice the skills of leaders and entrepreneurs
- Mentored in the ancient art of wooing the customers
What will you do day to day:
- Actively manage the success of a portfolio of Happy Inspector customers
- Maintain an excellent retention rate and drive adoption of Happy Inspector across your accounts
- Onboard new customers by ensuring proper implementations and running excellent training programs
- Develop and collaborating with our sales team to close expansion revenue for our existing customer base
- Provide best practices with how to effectively manage the Happy Inspector platform
- Collaborate with internal teams (product, engineering, marketing) advocating on behalf of your customers
- Build long term relationships with some of the biggest brands in the world as you begin to understand their systems, personnel, needs and goals.
- Enlighten our customers with insights gleaned from their own data and industry trends
- Conduct regular, on-site business reviews (may require up to 15% travel)
- Handle urgent customer concerns with confidence, putting them at ease
- Work hands-on on defining this new but up-and-coming role of Customer Support Representative not just at Happy Inspector, but for the rest of SaaS
- No egos! Excellent interpersonal skills. People want to hang out with you once they’ve met you
- First response is to pick up the phone and chat to customers to sort out any issues
- Strong communicator who can give an excellent presentation and write an eloquent e-mail
- Love of mobile and beautiful products that solve a problem
- Empathy with a knack for understanding what a customer really needs and why they need it
- The persistence to build relationships where none exists
- Client management experience at a software company / in an agency setting / as a consultant, or similar
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize without being frazzled
- Strong technical aptitude. Can confidently project manage a technical project with many moving pieces
- Passion for providing top-notch customer service
- 2+ years experience in any industry
- Liberal Arts, Engineering or Business degree
- Passionate team that give a damn every single day
- Small team that’s hungry to grow
- Strong focus on generating revenue and not just wanting to be a “cool trendy startup”
- Relaxed environment that runs hard but recognizes it’s going to be a long marathon.
HappyCo helps companies to digitize their paper based forms and workflows with mobile apps. The Happy Inspector™ mobile app is used by over 12,500 customers including Marriott Hotels, Equity Residential, Colony American Homes, Delhaize, Planet Fitness, Angies’ List, Westfield and Inspirato. The company was founded in 2012 by Jindou Lee and Andrew Mackenzie-Ross and is backed by Point Nine Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, 500 Startups and Scott Banister.
How to apply?
- DO NOT SEND YOUR RESUME/CV
- Send us your LinkedIn profile/ blogs or personal websites.
- Download our app from the Appstore, then write a short plan on how we can improve our customer on-boarding experience.
- Email this to [email protected] with the subject line “Application for CSR position”